- All prices are in $AUD.
- We accept payment via Credit Card, PayPal and AfterPay.
- Our prints are hand made in Perth, Western Australia by Fitzgerald Photo Imaging.
- We offer free shipping on all of our products, worldwide!
- Pick Up is available from Fitzgerald Photo Imaging in North Perth.
- International customers: We will only ship rolled prints outside of Australia.
- We are a custom made to order business. That means, you buy it - we go make it. Everything is handmade locally in Perth. It can take up to 1 week for rolled prints and 2-3 weeks for framed artworks to be made and then extra time for delivery.
- We offer over 600 images with up to 90 variations per image, that means we have 54000 potential products. We do not carry any stock for online orders. Please note, if you change your mind there are no returns or exchanges with artwork that has been made to order. We make each artwork as per your specifications.
- Please allow extra time for delivery when ordering during a sale.
- Our prints do not come with a signature/logo printed in the corner of the print. Many of our images are what we call 'straight downs' meaning they can be rotated and hung in 4 different ways. Please let us know if you would like a framed print done in an orientation not listed on our website.
- Custom Sizes and Framing options are available upon request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rolled canvas is shipped rolled up in a tube. A rolled canvas has not yet been stretched and is not ready to hang on the wall.
Rolled canvas is available for shipping worldwide.
Stretched canvas is stretched around a wooden frame. The frame is strung at the back and ready to hang.
Stretched canvas is only available for shipping within Australia.
Rolled Fine Art Paper and Metallic Paper:
Fine art and metallic paper prints are shipped rolled up in a tube.
Rolled prints are available for shipping worldwide.
Framed Fine Art Paper or Metallic Paper:
Fine art or metallic paper print is framed in a standard white frame, strung at the back and is ready to hang.
The frame we use is 30mm wide x 20mm deep.
A white border sits between the print and the frame.
Below are the approximate final sizes of our framed prints:
- A 40cm x 30cm print plus frame and border = 55.5cm x 44.5cm
- A 60cm x 45cm print plus frame and border = 76cm x 61cm
- A 80cm x 60cm print plus frame and border = 100cm x 80cm
- A 100cm x 75cm print plus frame and border = 120cm x 95cm
- A 120cm x 90cm print plus frame and border = 146cm x 116cm
(Option: No border between the print and frame is available on request, please email us)
Please allow for a few centimetres discrepancy when measuring your wall space, our borders may vary in size.
Our frames are shipped using museum grade plexiglass. Plexiglass is light and virtually impossible to break, a big bonus for shipping.
We are happy to arrange for your print to be framed using standard glass at no extra cost, however this service will be pick-up only. Please contact us before ordering your print.
We also offer Non-Reflective glass at an extra cost. If the spot that you will be hanging your print gets a lot of direct light, you should consider non reflective glass.
Framed prints are only available for shipping within Australia.
Metallic Paper - Acrylic Face Mount:
The photo is sandwiched between a piece of Acrylic approximately 5 millimetres deep and a backing piece of aluminium.
With the image mounted behind the acrylic, light refracts in such a way that makes the colour pop and provides a near 3-D effect.
Acrylic Face Mount prints come with metal brackets on the back, ready to hang on your wall. Acrylic Face Mounts do not have a frame around them.
The Face Mount will be the same dimensions as the print.
MAGICLEE® Torino 17M is a matte finish, pH neutral artist stretch canvas designed for long-term, fade resistant fine art or photo reproductions.
Fine Art Print:
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag® 308 – a white, 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture – guarantees archival standards. With its premium matt inkjet coating Photo Rag® meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Centurion Metallic Pearl Photo Paper is a premium paper with a unique pearlescent surface finish. The finish is similar to traditional silver-halide metallic photographic papers and offers exceptional image clarity and brilliant colour reproduction with a cool, high-gloss metallic finish with a blue iridescence.
The 100% virgin fibre media is sourced from sustainable forests and has received the Nordic Swan Award; the most demanding ecological mark in international paper.
If you have any further questions regarding prints please feel free to contact us:
Michael Goetze 0402 694 220
Jampal Williamson 0449 130 977
For detailed material or shipping queries you may give our printers a call, they are the experts on all things printing and have been in the game for over 30 years:
Tell them Salty Wings sent you...
Fitzgerald Photo Imaging
Phone: +61 08 9328 3778